Sunday, January 9, 2022

PLANNED

 “Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:24‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Prophetic

Long-range

Achievements 

Non-

Negotiable

Eternally

Designed


    God has designed our lives and known us according to His word from before our birth. He laid out a plan for each of us, but gave us the opportunity to choose our own path. The most frustrating part of this process is; while God knows the end from before the beginning, He does not share every detail. 


“You guided my conception and formed me in the womb.” ‭‭Job‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬


“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬


    We are not the first generation of sinners. God saw the sinful nature of mankind and from sin’s entry into the world; God put His prophetic plan into place.


“And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.”” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭NLT‬‬


    The plan of salvation was the ultimate long-range plan accomplishing exactly what God intended. His plan was to restore our relationship with Him through Christ. God never desired our suffering and He never promised a problem free existence. What He offered was a choice between life and death.


““Do not forget this! Keep it in mind! Remember this, you guilty ones. Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭46:8-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬


    Recently among my family and friends there has been Covid, cancer, and any number of illnesses. I’ve heard from some that these things are God’s judgements upon us for our failures and sin. Don’t you even entertain thoughts along those lines. That is not how God works!


“People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭28:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬


“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” ‭‭3 John‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬


God’s concern from the beginning has been the condition of our souls. We are all wasting away physically. The judgment of God is not pronounced in this life, but the achievements and benefits of Christ in us are eternally sealed from the moment we accept Him. The truth is non-negotiable, established eternally and designed by God! He offers us every opportunity to repent.


“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭9:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬


“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” ‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NIV‬‬


“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” ‭‭John‬ ‭11:25-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬


    Our lives were planned. We simply need to make the right choice and trust God.


“That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.” ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment